Filmlab: Palestine in partnership with Medienboard Berlin invites Palestinian film professionals to apply for the Berlin Film Residency.
This residency enables one Palestinian film professional to reside in Berlin for 3 months so they can develop their project and skills and meet producers and professionals, in accordance with their profile.
The residency is organized with the cooperation and logistical assistance of NIPKOW
This residency includes:
- Travel costs (economy)
- Allowance (1,200 EUR/month)
Residency period: 3 months from September to November, 2021
Eligible candidates should meet the following conditions:
- Palestinian Filmmakers (mainly aimed at directors and scriptwriters)
- Live in Palestine or Arab World.
- Have been completed at least one film in any genre or format.
- Must be in development of your first or second narrative or documentary feature film
- Must have a 5-page treatment of the proposed project
- Must agree to mention the program in the credit of the completed film
How to apply:
To apply, please Complete the online application form available on the website.
Deadline for Submission is: 29 April, 2021