Filmlab: Palestine is pleased to announce the call for 3 Palestinian filmmakers to participate in the 2019 edition of the Sheffield Doc/Festival.
Palestinian delegation participants will be invited to take part in the following opportunities in Sheffield. The names of all delegation participants will be included on the Sheffield Doc/Fest website.
Sheffield Doc/Fest is the UK’s premier documentary festival, celebrating the art and business of documentary and all non-fiction storytelling. Operating in the heart of UK, the festival is a hub for all documentary and non-fiction storytelling across all platforms, from feature length to shorts, and including interactive, augmented reality, and virtual reality projects.
The Festival program includes:
• Film program of the very best international documentary screenings;
• Alternate Realities for innovation in interactive, augmented reality and virtual reality projects.
• Talks & Sessions with high profile speakers, to inspire, inform and debate.
• Marketplace & Talent for international business, delegations, pitching and training.
• Social events and networking.
• All Year screenings, talks and training outside of the festival period.
We will cover your:
TRAVEL WITHIN THE UK
ACCOMMODATION IN SHEFFIELD
MATCH-MAKING IN SHEFFIELD DOC/FEST MARKET
Participants will take part in one-to-one meetings with an industry consultant, who will offer feedback on their projects and advise on meeting appropriate decision makers. Palestinian Delegation Filmmakers will have priority access to round-table meetings with decision makers and buyers.
We will not cover your expenses from and to your home – airport.
We will not cover the expenses of passing the King Hussein bridge (Allenby Bridge)
you can find the application here