Filmlab: Palestine announces the call for feature-length documentaries and short narrative films to participate in the second edition of the Sunbird Competition at Days of Cinema (October 17-23, 2017). The winners of the Sunbird Award will be announced by two international juries during the event.
Rules and Regulations:
- Year of completion: 2014-2017
- Directors must be 35 years or younger (at time of completion)
- Film must be set in Palestine or thematically refer to Palestine
- Maximum length short narratives: 30 minutes
- Minimum length documentaries: 50 minutes
Submission deadline: August 1, 2017
Shortlisted films will be announced on October 1, 2017.
You can fill and submit your application here.
For enquires and information, please email us: email@example.com.