Filmlab is looking for:
Established in 2014, Filmlab Palestine has set the goal of promoting and reviving cinema culture in Palestine, keeping in mind its vision of a professional, creative, and innovative film industry landscape.
Filmlab Palestine is seeking to recruit Administrative Officer – full time job to join its team in Ramallah.
- Provides logistics & admin support to the Directors.
- Maintains liaison and collaborative relationships with authorities, local actors and stakeholders.
- Contributes to the development of management, logistics, administrative and monitoring tools and techniques for staff members.
- Responsible for purchases in coordination with the Finance department.
- Oversees the maintenance, purchases, storage & safety of the premises.
- Collaborates with Finance dept. regarding payments, purchase requests, etc.
- Produces progress, activity and other reports as per request and ensures that all project reporting is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare and maintain all HR document and records: recruitment, interviews, hires, transfers, promotions and terminations etc.
- Handles travel authorization forms & collects time sheets of staff.
- Participates in field trips & assessments, as requested.
- Performs regular meetings with the team.
- Perform any other reasonable duties that deemed necessary as assigned according to work needs
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- Minimum two years of experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience of successful administrative support in a fast-paced working environment.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
- Strong sense of initiation, responsibility, ownership and excellent attention to detail;
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word business software.
- Comfortable in managing multiple tasks, with a problem-solving attitude;
- Cross cultural awareness and flexibility.
- Ability to work on own initiative and at the same time as part of a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload, using initiative when appropriate.
Closing deadline is 16th Feb,2021
All CV’s and covering letters to be sent to [email protected], please mention the job title as email subject.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.